- Eggs – 4
- Shallots – 4, finely chopped (small onions of 4 tbsp of chopped white onions)
- Green chilies – 2, finely minced
- Milk – 2 tbsps
- Capsicum – 4 tbsps, finely minced (optional)
- Carrot – 4 tbsps, finely minced (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsps, finely chopped
- Oil – 2 tbsp (or butter)
- Beat the eggs till frothy. Add the rest of the ingredients except the oil and whisk well.
- Drizzle oil in a pan, allow it to heat up. Once hot, reduce flame, add half of the egg mixture and swirl it around the pan. Cook on low to medium flame till the sides are cooked and the underside is slightly browned. The center will appear uncooked and liquid-y. Its fine. Slowly flip over and cook the other side for about 10-12 seconds.
- Slide the omelette onto a plate and serve with phulka.